Table of Content
We are hiring and looking for content creators for the multiplatform Hardforking brand.
We are growing our highly motivated, talented, and very knowledgeable team. We are looking for contenrt creators globally to extend our coverage and reach. We offer you a platform to build a following and be rewarded for your efforts by defined metrics and open assessment by our core team. Equity is on offer for the best people in addition to a good financial package.
We would appreciate three original pieces of work from writers to firstly assess the quality of your content. For video or animated content creation we can discuss on a case by case basis. Please provide us with your proposal.
After the initial trial any additional work will be discussed to find the best way to incentivise additional content creation. This is our preference.
You can also submit one original piece of work along with a quote for its use should we feel it’s to our standards and fits with our brand. We do not pay upfront for the first article but can agree to a price should we publish it.
The big picture; we are looking for content creators that are specialists in key areas. Of primary interest are the following.
1. A writer with expert level knowledge of Bitcoin. You will write articles for the intermediate to advanced level. Your audience is the Bitcoin community. You are helping to build a following of the brand with people who understand the tech and are looking for well researched intelligent commentary that will be quoted across other platforms. It pains us to see YouTubers and media companies discussing articles from competing media brands that are of poor quality, questionable ethics and often over sensationalised.
Along with your written articles we would like you to post content form other creators you think are important and write a short summation on why these are good pieces for your followers to consume. This will mainly be YouTube content or written commentary pieces summarising what the thought leaders are saying on topics. Your output would be at least one high quality piece per week. This role is of huge importance to us and as such we will pay and offer an excellent package for the right person.
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin Price Analyst
2. A technical price analyst. We are looking for a content creator with a background in TA. You will write how to guides and commentary pieces on price/market analysis. You need to have a strong knowledge of TA and be able to write articles that are also though provoking, edgy and speak to our target market. You should also be able to identify and work with the various platforms, Trading View, Bitmix etc and select the best to use as potential business partners. You will build a relationship with them, help us identify good companies to promote and work with and build out a community in TA.
The goal is to help intelligent investors (our target market) find the best resources and come to your section for ongoing opinion and commentary. Other though leaders in this space should also be attracted to collaborating with you and contributing to your content/space within the brands. This is a key role and as such an excellent package will be offered.
3. We are looking for a content creator with a strong background in writing fun, irreverent content. Colour, humour, pop culture centric articles to make people laugh at what is so so often a completely mad, scammy marketing hyped industry. You need a good level of knowledge of cryptocurrencies to be able to nail the sarcasm and build trust with intelligent people who are new to this space. You need to show these new people that we understand how crazy this industry is and provide content they find amusing. This could be generation of memes gifs, fun articles, edited video of excerpts from YouTube content. You will be our make them laugh person.
Cryptocurrency and ICO Experts
4. The alt coin/ico analyst/commentator. This role is hugely important. You love alt coins and ICO’s (we don’t so much). You are super excited by the tech, the teams and the ideas out there in crypto land. What’s good, when where and why. In a market where it’s easy to find scams we want you to find good projects and people and write about them. It’s a huge role and as such the package will reflect this.
Cryptocurrency Video and Animation Creators
5. Video content creators. The Hardforking brand will be very video heavy. We want people who can shoot and edit short clips on the topic of the moment from global locations. We will provide a weekly spec. You will take random samples of people’s thoughts from your specific location that will then be edited with content from other global locations into colourful fun pieces or hard hitting pieces that capture the sentiment at the time. An example spec (short for the purposes of this doc).
We are gauging the knowledge of Bitcoin across the planet. Your role is to provide 10 reactions to the following questions.
- What is Bitcoin?
- Where do you buy Bitcoin?
- Do you own Bitcoin?
- Do you own any Cryptocurrencies?
- Are you planing to buy Bitcoin or other Cryptocurrencies?
These are sound bites to make up a montage that is two minutes long. Comparisons will be made across locations, genders, sub cultures (we are working on many now in multiple global locations, beach vs bank, male vs female etc). To be our video provider in your location(s) you need to have the required video, sound and editing skills to provide one minute of sound bites for this content. Knowledge of Cryptocurrency is necessary but not to a deep level.
Minimum tech spec:
- Resolution 1920 x 1080, 25p
- External microphone or audio recorder
We have a strong global team in this area but we are looking for additional video content creators globally, to assist with content ranging from broadcast documentaries to regular sound bite content, detailed above.
If you feel you have something to offer not listed above please let us know. We are looking for the best Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency content creators. Is that you? If so get in touch and let’s do it.
Click here to meet some of our team.